It's that time again folks! The Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale is on 12/2 and 12/3. My whole TpT store is 20% off and don't forget to use the code CYBER to get a total of 28% off. Jenna is throwing this linky so that we can see what is in everyone else's carts and get some great ideas for things we may have missed.
I have some clip art items in there, but I want to focus on the materials. Here are my top contenders:
1. Flip Cards for Apraxia from Kathy Grover: I have some little preschoolers who need to work on CV words, so this will fit the bill.
2. Interactive Sentence Structure, Word Order & Sentence Lesson from Amy Minor: I have some upper elementary students who really need to work on producing more complex sentences. Plus, I can use this on my iPad. Score!
3. Following Complex Temporal Directions from Denise Polley: The CELF. Enough said.
4. Holiday Listening for Details from Miss Speechie: So many of my students need to work on this!
5. CVC Words Ice Cream Scoops from Expressly Speaking: Several of my preschoolers are working on final consonants.
6. Receptive and Expressive Language Baselines from Miss Speechie: A great tool to have at your fingertips!
I guarantee I will end up buying more or changing my mind, but for right now this is what's in my cart! What's in yours?!?!