Image Map

Friday, May 23, 2014

Peek At My Week 5/23


This week, we talked a lot about Memorial Day. I found this cute free book on Education World, so I made copies for my K-3 crowd. We talked about the vocabulary in the book and had fun coloring it.


Older kids used another passage from Nicole Allison's Spring/Summer Nonfiction Texts packet. I think I'll be using this many times for the rest of the school year. I can tailor this to whichever goals that I need to target. Some of my 4th graders are working on conjunctions, so we wrote details that we learned from the passage and made sure to use conjunctions. 

The craft this week was simple flag printout that the students colored in between language tasks or while I was working with another student: 

Enjoy your long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment