Just a reminder, I am participating in the SLP New Year sale January 2-3 (the genius idea of Kristin from [simply speech.])! ALL of my materials will be 20% off!!
See all my materials HERE!
I have posted a lot of new materials in the last few days in an effort to get more up prior to the start of the sale. Here's a quick summary of the activities I haven't had a chance to do blog posts on yet:
- Bee-utiful Antonyms: Similar to Bee-utiful Synonyms freebie, but double the amount of antonym pairs!
- Click! What's the Pic?: Targets receptive and expressive language skills. Receptive Game: orange camera cards have a description of an item that corresponds to a green camera card. SLP/student reads description and finds the corresponding green camera. Expressive Game: student chooses a green camera and describes it so that a peer/teacher can guess the item
- Formulating Questions Fiesta: Targets asking WHAT, WHO, WHERE, WHEN, and WHY questions with fun fiesta theme!
- Homework SMILES: Grammar and Articulation: Large homework packets with no graphics. Each HW sheet is a half sheet that can be easily copied and sent home for more practice.
- Mirror-TIC: R: Targets /r/ in its many forms, but you have to hold the cameras up in front of the mirror to read it correctly! Cameras with words only and words/pictures included!
- Pick a Pocket Auditory Memory and Figurative Language: Auditory memory targets words and sentences. Figurative language targets similes, metaphors, and idioms.
Hope everyone had a great time ringing in 2013! Here's to making 2013 a great year! :)