Image Map

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July SLP Link Up

Laura of All Y'all Need has created another SLP link up! Check out the original picture here! Join the fun and add your 2 cents...here's mine:


Just lounging: I'm still working, so I'm not completely on vacation. But when I get some time, I love to lounge...by the pool, on the couch, you name it. It doesn't matter where, and sometimes I fall asleep...oops!

Using the pool: See above. We have a pool at our apartment complex, so I try to get out there when it's hot. Lately, it's been so humid that even stepping outside takes your breath away. The best days to sit outside are when there's a breeze.

Loving summer: See above (haha). I love summer. Period.

Yummy pasta salad: Summer means BBQ. We had some friends over for the long weekend, and I went a little nuts making food. The good thing is I now have enough pasta salad to last me all week long! 

Hope your summer is fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Sounds like you're having a fantastic summer! I love pasta salad. Did you use a recipe or just wing it?


    All Y'all Need

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer BBQs!! Hanging with friends and cooking is the best :)

    Carissa
    Home Sweet Speech Room

    ReplyDelete