Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

August SLP Link Up


All Y'all Need posts a monthly SLP link up which is oh-so-much fun! If you're a blogger and want to link up, check out her post here. If you're not a blogger, it's still fun to read about all the things your fellow SLPs are up to!   

August means back to school for a lot of states! What am I doing?

Buying: Organization items! Why?! I will be starting a new school based job! I'm not sure what my room will look like (or if I'll have one), so I have to wait for a bit to scope out the scene and then go out to buy some of the bigger things. For now, I'm organizing myself by sorting through my materials, books, etc. I also need to buy staples like pens, a planner, and other office type things.

Trying: to soak up as much summer as possible! This is a no brainer. Soon, my brain will be filled with IEP dates, goals, teachers' names, and other information. I love summer weather, so I am trying to be outside as much as possible.

Speeching: Super Duper Publications. Need I say more? They are trying out some new deals lately. Super Duper is always a go-to for materials! They usually change out the deals weekly too. 

What does August mean for you?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Keep enjoying summer, and best wishes for your new job!


    All Y'all Need

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with trying to soak up summer. I goes way to fast and the school year drags on too slow. Best wishes in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your new school based job. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete