Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back To School Sale!



It's here, it's here! The TpT Back To School Sale!!! My whole store will be 20% (this includes bundles) and don't forget to use code BTS13 to save a total of 28% off! Who's ready to fill up those carts?! 

First things first: here's the link for my store --> Teach Speech 365

I have uploaded several things in the last few months that you may not be aware of, so definitely check these out:

Language Sample Prompts (check out the freebie for a sample)
Candy Coated Expressive Language (part of a bundle - see below)
Prediction Presents (part of a bundle - see below)

Bundles (saves you 20% versus buying each activity separately)

What are you filling your cart with? I'd love to hear, because it might be something I'd like to purchase too!

No comments:

Post a Comment