Image Map

Friday, January 10, 2014

Peek At My Week 1/10


Going back to work after any break is hard. Like "I want to throw the covers over my head and stay in my nice warm bed" hard. We had a "cold day" on Tuesday, which broke up the week a little. I used my SPEECH in the New Year freebie a lot to see how my kids were doing after the break. It was a nice way to ease back into the routine.

I used Crazy Speech World's Super Hero Word Association cards with some of my kids. Huge hit! P.S. Did you check out her sparkly makeover?! You can do that HERE. Jenn was one of the first speech blogs I started following, and she's awesome!


I caved and bought Super Dupers Classifying Cards when they were on sale last week. They came in and I used them a lot this week for various activities. I'm glad I have a set of cards that can be used for many different things. I'll be sure to share some of the ways I use them.


I decided not to have a craft of the week this week, but plan to have one next week. Hint: I got some of the items for a whopping 30 cents after Christmas at Target. The kids enjoyed using some of the fabulous games I picked up at a local thrift store ($16 for all that loot):


Who had snow/cold days this week? What did you do in therapy?





1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have a terrific thrift store in your area - jealous!

    ReplyDelete