Image Map

Friday, April 4, 2014

Speechie Freebies Debut!



I have been invited to be part of Speechie Freebies and I'm super excited! I can't wait to start collaborating with some other awesome SLP bloggers to bring you tons of freebies. For my debut, I wanted to offer a freebie that went along with my popular mirror activities, like the ones pictured below (click on the picture if you're interested in any of them). 





Mirror-CHICKS is a cute spring themed freebie that requires the use of a mirror. The chicks want to plant things in their gardens, but they need your help (and a mirror) to determine what 3 things to plant. Use this for language development, auditory memory, or vocabulary! Click the picture below to grab your copy!


Example of the cards:


I look forward to sharing more freebies with you as a Speechie Freebie's collaborator! 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is such a clever idea! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your new collaboration!

    ReplyDelete