Image Map

Thursday, May 1, 2014

How Do You Use It? Linky


Speech Time Fun's Linky features velcro this month! Oh, how much do I love velcro? Let me count the ways:  

1. I love velcro for adapted books! The latest one I'm using velcro for is my Butterfly Blitz mini-book (click on the picture).

2. I love velcro for matching activities or file folder games. It keeps everything in place for easy storage.

3. I love velcro to attach to giant fly swatters because that makes everything more fun!


4. Sometimes I've used velcro to attach pictures to actual books to check for comprehension and reinforce concepts while reading books with my younger students!

I buy my velcro through ebay or amazon usually. I find the dots to be easier to use, but I've used the strips too!

How much do you love velcro?! Be sure to check out all the other SLP bloggers' ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I definitely used Velcro for your Butterfly Blitz story activity too! Love the fly swatter idea!

    ReplyDelete