Image Map

Friday, May 30, 2014

Peek At My Week 5/30


This is time of year that I find myself repeating "I think I can, I think I can." The summer light at the end of the tunnel is there, but it's justttttt out of reach. There is a mountain of paperwork to complete, last minute evaluations, IEP meetings, schedule changes, etc. to contend with, which means you just have to roll with it and fit kids in where and when you can.

So this week, I'm not sharing a therapy idea. I'm sharing an inspirational pep talk: 

Make it through another week,
To get to the vacation that you seek,
It will be here before you know it,
You'll be able to soak up the sun bit by bit! 

If you're still in search of summer ideas to send home with your kiddos, you might want to check out my Audio QR Summer Speech/Language Calendars. They consist of 10 weeks (undated) of articulation, language, and social skills tasks = 150 different tasks. You will need a QR scanning app in order to scan the codes. Download the preview for a free sample! It's currently 50% off until June 1st.


Happy (almost) June! 



1 comment: