Image Map

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Father's Day Freebie

It's June 1st, which means Father's Day is coming up! Well, not until the 15th, but I like to think ahead. I'm also still in school for pretty much all of June, so I usually do some sort of craft activity for both Mother's Day and Father's Day. This year, I decided to create something that you can grab for free. I call it a DAD Adjective Collage.


It's very simple. Print the DAD sheet (page 3) and a copy of the adjective strips (page 4) for each student. They can choose to cut out whichever adjectives they feel best describe their dad or add their own on the blank strips. Glue the adjectives within or around the DAD and color/decorate as you wish. 


Adjective strips:


You can also discuss synonyms, antonyms, and put the words in sentences if you wish. This way, your students will have something unique to give to their dads on Father's Day! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment