Image Map

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Product!

Confession: Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I think it's because I don't like scary things and Halloween always makes me think about ghosts, haunted houses, and thriller movies. I do like all things pumpkin though, so I decided to create a fun pumpkin freebie that targets irregular plurals. Particularly, the ones where the "f" changes to a "v." This one seems to be the hardest for my students to grasp. Enter Pumpkin (Irregular) Plurals (click the picture to snatch it up):


Use this fun poem to help your students remember the rule:


Have your students say or write plural form on the second pumpkin - this would work well for a literacy or writing center too!


There are sentence prompts where the students need to say the sentence, but change the word in the pumpkin to the plural form. 


It's short and sweet, but it's FREE and it's the first Halloween themed product in my store!! What do you think?


1 comment: