Image Map

Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Mystery


It seemed that people enjoyed October's Mystery product. So I'm doing it again for the month of November. This month's mystery is for upper elementary grades (3-6). Here's a little hint: I asked my FB followers what their most commonly targeted goals were for this age group. I asked for a reason...hint, hint.

This month, there are a good variety of activities. Some are in color, some in black and white. There is an open-ended component as well. Since it's geared towards older kids, there is a writing activity as well. Similar to last month, if you purchase and leave feedback, you can enter a special giveaway so be sure to head back here to do that! 

This listing will be available for the month of November only and then it will disappear. I'm enjoying the fun of this and hope you are too! Click here to check out the listing!

To enter the giveaway, you MUST LEAVE FEEDBACK on the purchase. Leave your TpT username where it requests, so I can verify your purchase. If you win, you get to choose any product from my store (no bundles). 

No comments:

Post a Comment