Image Map

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Love It and List It Linky: Language Apps


Jenna from Speech Room News is at it again with her Love It and List It Linky! This month, the theme is language apps.

Here are a few of my favorites (click the pictures to be taken to the site) and why:

1. Super Duper Publications What Are They Asking?: This app is supposed to target asking and answering questions, but I find that I can target much more than that. Asking questions is very difficult for some of my students, but this gives them a fun format to practice. In groups, they get a kick out of choosing which character to be, as some of them are animals.

2 and 3. My PlayHome and My PlayHome Stores: I love these apps so much that I created app companion packets for both (with permission from the app developer). These are my go to apps to get a kid talking!! If you're interested in the app companions, click here!


4. Language Adventures by Smarty Ears: I recently reviewed this app and I have used it frequently!! I love that it targets so many different areas of language all in one easy to navigate app. 


5. Describe It! by Pocket SLP: This is a wonderful app for describing items in a fun, game-like format. 



These are some of the ones I use the most frequently! Thanks to Jenna for hosting this linky!

2 comments:

  1. Describe it looks really good. It's going on my list for when/if I get money for apps!

    ReplyDelete