Image Map

Monday, December 16, 2013

S...peachy Feedback December 2013 Linky


This month was REALLY hard to pick just one piece of feedback...so I picked TWO! I am humbled by the feedback I've received, so this is my way of rewarding my followers. Check out the pictures below to see if you were one of the lucky winners. If you see your TpT username, please email teachspeech365@gmail.com with your choice of product (bundles excluded) from my store!

Remember, you're rewarded for leaving feedback on purchases! You get TpT credits every time you leave feedback. So it's really a win-win situation. When leaving feedback, remember the best kind is constructive. If there is a typo or other small issue, you can email the seller to ask them to fix it prior to leaving feedback. 

While you don't earn points for leaving feedback on freebies, it's still something great to do. A lot of times, freebies are downloaded several hundred or even thousand times but few people leave feedback. One of my winners this month left feedback on a freebie, so you never know when it might win you a product! :)


This product is called Articulation Phone Book.

Graphics: Lovin Lit

This product is called Summarizing Elves.

If you won, remember to email teachspeech365@gmail to let me know what product you want (bundles excluded)! Thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment