Image Map

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Peek At My Week 10/5


Week #6! Amid testing, report writing, and meetings, I actually get to do therapy too! Here's what's on the menu for this week:

I did a little fire safety last week, but also found these great freebies (click the picture):

Fire Safety Vocabulary from Speech Therapy Games - I plan to use these to have my younger students formulate sentences. 

Color by number firefighter from Maria Manore: 


Preschool: Apple craft from S.A.L.L. and artic drill! Some will be using my Phonology Mini-Books for FCD and CR (now bundled if you're interested). They really liked the ones for FCD, so I have no doubt, they will like the CR ones! It's fire safety week as well. 

Autism: Continuing to focus on fall vocabulary, as well as expanding sentences with color/adjective using the included activities in S.A.L.L. I also frequently work on prepositions with these students, using actual items at first.  We'll also be mixing up the fall vocabulary with the above fire safety vocabulary. 

K-2: I'm still using my apples section of S.A.L.L  - being able to use it for multiple sessions was my overall goal for this. Mixing up some sessions with fire safety too! I plan to use the color by number firefighter for my artic students to color while others are saying their words. 

3-5: We'll be learning about apple types! Also using these apps for synonyms and antonyms:


I started a new monthly organizational system and will be trying it out over the next few weeks. If I like it, I'll definitely share it. I wanted something that would allow me to have most of the materials right at my fingertips, rather than having to shuffle through things or keep everything on the table. 

In case you missed it, I started something fun for the month of October. Read more details here! So far, feedback has been favorable for this! I designed it with the K-3 crowd in mind, but next month I may have 2 different mystery items (one for the younger set, one for the older set). Thoughts? I'm so happy that people are liking this!


Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment