Image Map

Friday, November 30, 2012

Fruit Bowls and Polar Bears!

Lots of fun things happening at Teach Speech 365! 

First: My Fruit Bowl Fluency Game is now posted on TpT. It is a game that targets preschool and early elementary age children. I wanted something with pictures for those younger kids who may not be aware of their disfluencies yet, as well as something fun for elementary age students. Plus, I found some fun fruity clipart from Graphics From the Pond that I grabbed during the Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale. It has 4 different types of cards: "apple" easy onsets, "orange" light contacts, "pear" pausing, and "grape" get bumpy cards. The goal is to fill up your bowl with as many pieces of fruit as you can!

If you want to purchase this, it's only $2.50. Make your fluency sessions extra fruity! Giveaway for this game is happening right now on my FaceBook page, so check it out.

Next: I am doing the finishing touches on a fun polar bear problem solving activity pack that uses graphics from Jeanette Baker ofJason’s Online Classroom (www.teacherspayteachers.com/ store/Jasons-Online-Classroom). I got a request to create some problem avoidance tasks, which fit in nicely with the problem solving pack! Another (holiday themed!) problem identification activity is also included in my Holly Jolly Holiday Language Packet! I can't wait to see if you like these activities! Here's a sneak peek of the polar bears:



Look for these adorable polar bears to show up again in a social skills packet that I'm also working on! 






No comments:

Post a Comment