Image Map

Saturday, November 24, 2012

WH Questions Galore! *FREEBIE already posted*

I think a good 95% of SLPs have at least one student (or many) working on WH questions. I have noticed that many of my students struggle with these questions, especially when there are no accompanying visuals! So I wanted to create an activity that focused on these questions AND provided visuals/written words as answer choices. Included in my new activity are WHO, WHAT, WHERE, and WHEN question cards. These are simpler in nature (ex. who do you see when you're sick?), so they are more appropriate for preschool age or lower elementary grades. You get 20 questions for each type of question, giving a total of 80 questions. The nice thing is each question type has a different color border, making it easy for the SLP to easily work on just one or two types at a time. See what I mean below:






Since my whole TpT store is on sale for Cyber Monday and Tuesday, you can get this for 10% off here!

No comments:

Post a Comment