Image Map

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Multiple Meaning Mail

I'm already seeing Valentine's Day themed materials! My new activity is called Multiple Meaning Mail. While I created this with Valentine's Day in mind, it is something you could use year round. 

While we live in a world where e-mail is used much more frequently than "real mail," I sometimes miss getting actual letters and sending postcards (see my Articulation Postcards if you miss them too). 

Included in this activity are 20 envelope cards with a multiple meaning word. 


You can't mail a letter without stamps! Each of these letters requires 2 stamps. The stamp cards each have a meaning that with match one of the envelopes. When completed, each envelope will have 2 stamps!


It's a simple concept, but a different way to work on multiple meaning words! Get it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment