Image Map

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Love It and List It Linky: Technology


This month, Jenna's Love It and List It Linky features technology! Who doesn't love technology?!

Here are my favs:

1. Ipad: Probably on everyone's list! With a vast array of articulation, language, AAC, and social skills apps (plus many more uses), it's a multipurpose tool that everyone loves!

2. Websites: Lately my favorites have been Watch Know Learn and ReadWorks. I like to find reading comprehension passages on ReadWorks and then try to find an educational video, because I find that method more engaging for my students.

3. Auditory Memory Stories CD from Super Duper Publications: I got these on sale awhile back. It's great to be able to have one student using this while I work with another student.


Those are currently three of my favorites! What are yours? Don't forget to check out Jenna's original post to get ideas from other SLP bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment