Image Map

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Love It & List It Linky


Today I'm linking up with Jenna from The Speech Room News for her Love It and List It Linky. This month features fluency products. I have to admit, fluency is one of the areas I feel weakest in. I usually only have a few students working on fluency skills. 

These are the items I find myself using frequently:

1. Snooky the Snail's Preschool Fluency Worksheets: I use these frequently with my younger kiddos.



2. Fruit Bowl Fluency Game: This was one of my first TpT products, but it's great for a range of ages. It works on easy onsets, light contacts, pausing, and bumpy vs. smooth speech. 


3. I also tend to use whatever I've got planned for my language students and work fluency in. I actually don't have any older kids working on these skills right now. So I model slow, easy speech and we identify bumpy vs. smooth speech. It's less direct with the younger kids! 

Check out what other SLP bloggers are using!



No comments:

Post a Comment