Image Map

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Our Speech Room Staples Linky Party



Shannon at Speechy Musings is hosting her first linky party! The topic is TpT Products You NEED in Your Speech Room.

These are some of my most used materials from other sellers:

1. Natalie Snyders's Grammar Progress Monitoring Tool: All her progress monitoring tools are awesome!


2. CVC Words Ice Cream Scoops from Expressly Speaking: I have a bunch of preschoolers on my caseload working on FCD, so these are a fun way to do that. They love ice cream!

3. Reader's Theater from Denise Polley: The kids LOVED performing the plays and have asked me to do so again. 

4. Cariboo Cards for Early Sounds from Kathy Grover: It's for Cariboo, people!! Kids and SLPs alike love this game! Again, I have lots of preschoolers working on early developing sounds!

From my store, you might be interested in my WH Questions with Visual Choices. These are perfect for those kids who are need visual choices to answer WH questions.


If you're like me and love the My PlayHome app, then you'll love my app companion pack! It has tons of ideas to target language skills right at your fingertips, so you don't have to come up with them off the top of your head! There's also a My PlayHome Stores companion as well. 


Thanks to Shannon for hosting this fun linky party!


1 comment:

  1. I need to check out Natalie Snyder's Grammar Progress Monitoring Tool! I love this linky party :) I am getting so many awesome ideas for next time I got shopping on TpT! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete